Re: [MV] Mil-Vehicles BOOKS - PHOTOS

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 04:01:21 PST

Wire cutters were field expedients to prevent decapitation by piano wire and
the like stretched across the road when you were driving windshield down in
blackout conditions... worked well... I have the current production
model from the LAV and it has a universal mounting base and folds down as
well.. I sell em for $25 MIB The government cost was hundreds... Look
good on the hood of a hummer or a cucv or a m151. RAM MVPA #217