Re: [MV] Events for 2001

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 06:29:19 PST

Geoff Winnington-Ball wrote:

> CVRFOX@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Isn't it just great that they scheduled the 2001 MVPA National the same time
> > as Beltring?
>
> Yeah, too bad the MVPA event will suffer... :-))

that is a fact, FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES will be at beltring for year 5.
several dutch dealers were going to send a container full of goodies over for the
national, until they heard the date.
oh well, the mvpa's loss!!!!

> Seriously, guys, if you've never been there, you HAVE to make the trek to
> Beltring! It's nothing like you've EVER seen. Just having been there once, this
> last summer, it is now on my annual schedule - well worth the airfare. You will
> see every military vehicle you ever dreamt of, and some you never imagined, but
> it's the PEOPLE who make the show what it is. Simply the finest collection of
> individuals from the four corners of the earth, no more, no less.
>
> Even take your wife/girlfriend/concubine! If she's not into green things, pack
> her off to London for a few days (a hop, skip and a jump away), while you stay
> with the rest of us and experience a show as you've never experienced an MV
> show.
>
> You won't regret it... already, many of you here have taken the plunge, but many
> more haven't. Just do it, all right??!! You ain't getting any younger... :-)

this is all an understatement, can't say enough good about

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net