MV'S FS.

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 07:27:21 PST

I listed several MV's For Sale on my web site there has been a lot of
intrest but nothing for sure sold here is a list if any intrest email me off
list for more details
M38A1C with gun (demiled)
XR311 its all apart
M35A2
M998 Humvee not running good one to restore
M998 Humvee Good runner needs pait
M998 Humvee Total rebuild 4 man soft top less then 50 miles since rebuild
A4 Skyhawk cockpit with seat&misc parts
1955 Land Rover 86" wheelbase
M42 Duster SPG Running looks good
M114 Needs assembly all parts there some new
M47Patton tanks Needs Assembly
M1009 Blazer nice
M62 Wresker
Again email me for further info please do this off list all vehicles are you
pick up or shipping extra vehicles are in Nothwest Indiana or Southern
Michigan
Thanks
Carl