Dallas MV Show

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 18:37:58 PST

Just wanted to say it was great to meet some of the listers
and fellow victims of the OD bug at the show.. I was lucky
enough to get 1st place in Recon class with my GPW...
Its a big morale booster to have some other people say
they like the jeep too! I thought the show was pretty
good... I always spend too much at the RAPCO and
Brent Mullins table, it is funny how it seems there is
always another part to buy... I hope all those who made
it had a good time too...
Thanks again,
     Jess Minton
     1942 GPW