DUKW on EBAY - HURRY

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 07:31:08 PST

Gentlemen/Ladies, there is a DUKW on ebay that is currently selling for
$760.00. The auction ends at 8:34 AM Pacific Time on Nov. 12th. so hurry
and look. I tried to get it at the opening price of $500 but I'm
"financially challenged" right this minute. I emailed the owner, and he says
the hull rolls, and has "most" of the equipment, but it is loose in the
vehicles, having been removed for restoration.

Located in central Florida.

Go to ebay.com and type in DUKW under search. First item up.

Good Luck, - Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama