Optima batteries at Costco

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 16:45:25 PST

Hi all,
I learned from another email list that Costo is selling red
top Optima batteries for $99.00
That is better than the $130.00 I normally spend. I have
been satisified with these batteries, they last 6-7 years in
the gas engine vehicles and 3-4 in the diesel truck, which
is hard on batteries. If you don't have a Costco in your
area, the next best deal is Interstate Battery, which sells
them for around $130.00 but has a 3 year free replacement
instead of the 2 year from Optima. If you aren't familiar
with Optima batteries, they have over 800 cca's and are dry
cell, you can mount them anyway you want, and you won't have
that acid-wetness-paint-eating problem.
Lisa