Re: [MV] Can't bleed air from system in 1009

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:20:29 PST

Don't get rid of it Yet. You must be very close to fixing the problem.

I have been very frustrated with my gamma goat, even considered filling the
cab full of fuel and lighting it on fire while toasting the burning mass of
aluminum with a bottle of beer! One of the most interesting parts of the
hobby is learning all of the quirks of your individual MV.

Over time you will forget the bleeding knuckles and all of the nice words
you used and will have close bond with what used to be your @#^$#@^ piece of
junk MV.

DON'T GIVE UP!!! and don't sell it. you will be mad at yourself when you see
it at a meet driving around with your missing skin under the hood Knowing
that the guy you sold it to just had to tighten a ground wire or something
simple like that.

Regards
Emmett