Re: [MV] Flowers in my jeep.

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:18:41 PST

. I still don't
> quite know what to think about flowers in my jeep.

Tom,

We have to remember that everything in life means what it means to the
individual, based on their perspective. Your Mighty Mite meant something
significant to someone just as the UH1 " Huey" means so much to some whose
lives were saved in a medevac. What are " Green Collectors Toys " to some
are focal points of very strong memories and emotions to others. A great
number of veterans appreciate the fact that a piece of history is preserved
and that in some small way, for whatever reason, these wars and their
sacrifices are not forgotten.

THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE ALL REMEMBER THEM!!! Doing things like vote
is an example. They put their lives up to see that we would still have that
right. As for the flowers in your jeep, they were more than likely a tribute
to a fallen comrade. Think of them also as a small token of thanks for your
participation in remembering the Veterans.

Randy Orpe