Re: [MV] batteries at Walmart

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:40:15 PST

Hi all!
I just bought two batteries from Wal-Mart. They are 1000 amp at 32 degrees,
and 900 amp cold. I paid $70 each.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm