Re: [MV] Looking for MV books?

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 19:22:00 PST

Hello Raimondo,

I paid US$30 plus US$3 shipping from New York to Maine. That was less
than the
book originally cost. I have always found the prices to be reasonable;
probably more "second hand" than "antiquarian". I believe you can
specify how
much you are willing to pay for a book when you put it on your wish
list. My
brother is a historian who works for the National Park Service and he
tells me
that alibris.com is the best out of print book source he's found. Check
them
out.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com