Re: [MV] Humvee Deal!

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 22:18:05 PST

 Folks, I hope IM wrong, but this sound fishy! unless they are coming in
under something other then vehicles? With form 6 out there, I find this hard
to believe and won't believe it until someone else on the list sees them in
person. That's just my 2 cents. (I know that and a dollar will get you
coffee) Mark M-886