Re: [MV] Humvee Deal!

From: Remmah1236@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 12:04:02 PST

If I remember right don't army humvees have to be mutilated before allowed
into civilian use? Something about the dashboard..... I remember that there
are a couple vehicles that need to be "mutilated" before you can take them
off the site of an auction because they are a safety hazard to the operator
and others on civilian roads. Correct me if I'm wrong but I though humvees
were one of the vehicles that needed to be drastically altered, i.e., nearly
destroyed before public use. If that's right and this guy is selling humvees
from what see to be military use in the middle east then it might be hard, if
not impossible to get paper work for them while keeping them intact.

    Ryan