Re: [MV] Never say NO

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:40:14 PST

Julian
You are right I guess the best way to say is they were the early ones some
even had fires and were burnt in the front.But in all they were sold as
scrap then the scrap dealer sold them in whole rather then cutting them
up.Same scrap dealer had a M 35 a3 about 2 months ago I saw the truck it was
missing the right door had one bad tire no tops missing one windshield it
was from AMG went cheap
Carl
PS It was already sold when I saw it just waiting to be picked up