Re: [MV] Fw: Mil. Parts Auction - Pueblo, CO

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 10:09:52 PST

Gene is right, this place has some amazing "treasures". I get a kick out of
how they only show the couple of nice neat shelves though, like Gene said he
had to spend weeks digging on his hands and knees, there's so much stuff
there it'd be impossible to organize it all. I hope the stuff goes at fair
prices and good people get hold of it.
Bill