Re: [MV] HMV's in North End Odf Boston

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 02:31:20 PST

That was Steve Keith (AKA Dr Deuce) and Jeannie with the CCKW with M32 MG,
Steve Workman with his CCKW open cab with MG, Ed Girrior with his 1941 Dodge
Carryall, Mike and Angie McGuire with his GPW, and Bob Barber and Karey Call
with his 1942 Chevy, Navy staff car.

We were there for a WW2 Memorial Veternas Day event that featured a service
at the Old North Church and diner at Joe Teschie's restaurant (yea righ
valet parking for my CCKW!)

We had a great time! We transported vets in the vehicles. It was mighty
tough though driving a 23 ft long CCKW through the very narrow streets of
Beacon Hill.....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce