[MV] Postal jeeps/wrong drive!!!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 03:18:00 PST

At 22.21 14/11/00 -0500, STUART wrote:
>Anyone know how much he is asking for one? Believe it or not my wife wants
>to know! I smell a possible addition to my fleet.
>

> Stuart J. Ellis

Nov 15 2000

Stuart
Check the drive before ordering! and tell your sweet-heart that many
Postal-Jeeps have the British-wrong-side-of-the-road-drive... i.e. the
driving seat is on the right: this was for practical/safety reason, so the
Postman has NOT to turn around the jeep but goes directly/safely on the
sidewalk! IIRC there are also "correct"-side-of-the road-drive Postal Jeeps.

Richard, Nige, Gordon, Douggen, Tim, don't flame me for the above
"British-wrong-side-of-the-road-drive" !!! When in Beltring everybody
(taxi drivers) told me about us "continental types" driving on the
"wrong"-side-of-the-road... NOW I am not in Beltring, so I can say that we
drive on the correct-side-of-the-road!!!

O.K. Tongue-in-cheek, of course!!

Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Ned for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)