Re: [MV] Postal jeeps/wrong drive!!!

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:25:11 PST

Sorry guys!
I was asking about price of Mighty Mites.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm