Re: [MV] Election Solution

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 05:51:18 PST

I guess it's like masturbation. It makes them feel good to force their
opinions on others who don't agree or don't care. I guess they don't have
anyone who cares to listen to them anymore, so they feel we have no choice
and they can force their political views on the rest of us.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm