Wheels and Tracks issue #39

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:43:18 PST

Esteemed listers,
In Wheels and Tracks issue #39, beginning on page 14 there is an excellent
article on the G749 (M135/211) series of trucks. Many of the illustrations
in it are obviously reprinted from another source. They show the trucks
under construction and in the proving grounds. My guess is that these are
from a GM house rag, but that IS a guess. I am interested in locating a copy
of whatever this original publication is, but the article does not list a
source for this. Nor does it list an author for the article. I emailed
Wheels and Tracks over a month ago, but have not yet received ANY kind of
reply.
I hope someone on the list can provide the information I request.
Thanks,
David Doyle