RE: [MV] truck at school

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:45:39 PST

The laws are state laws and vary from state to state, also some local
ordinances, sort of makes one wonder......
I remember a fellow in school bringing a .22 in for a demonstration speech
on gun cleaning.
Now, in some schools a squirt gun will get a kid pitched, I have even heard
the pointing of ones fingers and shouting BANG can do the same.
In certain areas I'm sure a jeep with a .50 would be un-welcome, sad thou it
may be.