Re: [MV] Quote of the day

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 21:06:25 PST

Yes...wealth...a comfortable chair, a regular pay check, a cold can of beer
and
a mindless sitcom..........oh...and yes......... a partial birth abortion.

Freedom?????

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen...No MV content, but I couldn't pass that one
up.....

Jon
"still wanting to meet Antoine"

Oh.......wait......The M114 rolls out of the paint shop tomorrow.....with a
fresh 3 color overcoat!