Re: [MV] Navy Jeeps 3 whelers

From: Nelson Dionne (aa1mo@nsradio.org)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 06:36:26 PST

Hello List:

    I seem to recall that there was a junmk yard , back around 1975 - 80 on
US 1, in Walpole, MA that had some of these. The Boston Navy Yard has
several carriers moth-balled their after WWII. These rigs likely came from
them. As I recall, nobody in the hobby seem to deal with the yard.

Nelson Dionne
MVCC #411
'