Ferret Fluids

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 08:11:53 PST

Hello List,

I know that this has been addressed on the list before, and I have read
Richard Notton's Information for British-American Equivalants... But I must
admit I am still confused.... What I am basically looking for is the US
commericially available (Auto Parts Store) Equivalents for the fluids. I
would like to top off the vehicle this weekend Especially interested in the
whole multigrade and detergent concerns... I'd love to hear from anybody who
has replaced their fluids using US available products

Engine Oil
GearBox Oil
Transmission Coupling
Hubs
Bevel Box
Air Cleaner
Grease Points
Any other lubrication points I may have missed

Thanks as always,
Tony