Re: [MV] [[MV] Heads up in Sweden??]

From: 2Roses (2roses@swipnet.se)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 07:34:02 PST

Friends,

My name is Karl Rosberg, I live in the south of Sweden, and I can confirm that this rape on MV:s is true! I would suggest that anyone interested in sending a letter of protest to the Swedish Ministry of Defence should use the Email address registrator@defence.minstry.se below, since the form attached to http://user.thinet.se/~Imx072e/surplus/upprop.htm is all written in the Swedish language, and additionally hard to download in a complete status! If you use the registrator@defence.ministry.se address, please make sure to mention that the message should be delivered to Defence Minister Bjorn von Sydow! This project to scatter such an amount of vehicles and turn them into small bits and pieces of scrap metall is outrageous and can not be compared with anything else in the Swedish history of dealing with surplus from our armed forces. I would like to encourage all members of the List to send an Email and convey their feelings concerning the mass funeral of several decades of MV history in one blow!

So far, this is my first mail to the List, but I have been folowing the conversation here with great interest since several months back.

Thank´s to you all for a great source of hard to find information and accordingly the oppurtunity to gain access to a reference library of this magnitude!

Best wishes to you all, U.S. U.K. France, Belgium, Netherlands or whatever country - all of us carries the same value and we have something in common to unite us.

Karl Rosberg

Please keep in mind: As you have been reading this mail, the rape is going on....... the pile of scrap metall has grown a little bit......