Re: [MV] MV Book. IN Colorado Springs.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:06:24 PST

 Hey RAM. The book Says 1965, but I forgot to mention, this is the updated
version that covers things up to and including the Humvees and all in
between, Granted the pricing guide might be somewhat outdated, it still has
production information and other info that would be a help to the general
buyer. This is the 95 updated version of the book. Mark M-886