Re: [MV] MVPA Safety Triangle info

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 16:02:31 PST

If this is the "slow moving vehicle" triangle, that is supposed to be
displayed on rear of slow moving vehicles, keep in mind that in some states
if you exceed 25MPH you can be ticketed for improper use of triangle - been
there done that---

If it is not the above described do not see any problem

We used to attach magnets to the triangles then they would stick on most any
flat surface