Re: [MV] Hard top Humves for sale!!

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 20:25:03 PST

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Hard top Humves for sale!!

> This has been hashed and re-hashed...but, until anyone can tell us what
the
> story is from face to face dealing with the guy..it is best left alone.
It
> could very well be on the up and up..

Hi Gene,

I'm sure the rest of us realized that my answer was probably topical back
when I posted it some six days ago (look at the date above), so floggin' the
expired equine I ain't. Carry on.

Andy (who remembers enjoying rehashed hash off the back of 12 Svc. Bn's
"Flying Nun" M135 Kitchen Truck. Nifty segue, huh?)