Re: [MV] Virus

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:24:11 PST

Hello Stuart,

I've gotten that sucker about every other day for the past week. The source
address is hahaha.com It has to be either spam or a virus. I've been nuking it,
but today I called my ISP and they told me how to set my filter to send it
straight to the delete file.

Is anyone else getting twice a day spam from some place trying to get you to
apply for a credit card account for your business or for debt consolidation? It
comes with three sources: one aol.com, one msn.com and one email.com. It gives
instructions on how to get off the mailing list, but the reply never goes
through.

If others on the list are getting these we may need to alert Arthur to set his
master filter.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com