Re: [MV] 2 ½ ton and 5 ton Air Pacs and CCKW hydravacs - Benson

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:29:39 PST

Listers,
Bill Benson said:
>I'd rather buy a truck from Joe Young than some
> place that has 'em lined up en masse,
>but doesn't care who they get sold to...
Bill,
That's a mighty fine compliment and it sure makes
me feel good to know you feel that way. When I
started my truck business, it was and is my goal
to offer the best quality I can and before and after
the sale service. You reinforce my thoughts that
I'm doing just that. No, I'll never get rich at it, but
I really enjoy working on the trucks and other
assorted mil-vehicles I get, so that is a reward in
itself.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com
Ps: I agree that no insult was meant. He apparently
would like to deal with fellow collectors and maybe hit
a bargain or two.