Re: [MV] Spam problem

From: Product of Alkett (sturmtiger1944@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 07:48:14 PST

--- Pete & Renee Davis <pandr@cybertours.com> wrote:

> Since it seems that many of us are being spammed, I
> have sent a message
> to Arthur alerting him to the problem. I 'm sure he
> will deal with it
> somehow as soon as he can.

Interesting. I've been on this list for a good while (
lurking 99.9% of the time, though ) and have not
recieved any spam to this email address and I don't
have any filters in place on it.

If a spammer was on the list, everyone would most
likely get any spam mail as this would be easier to do
than to monitor the list and harvest a few emails at a
time...not to say this might not happen, though.

Hmmm...now that I've posted, maybe I'll get hit.
*grin*

Regards,

Ed

http://members.aol.com/sturmpnzr