Re: [MV] 2 ½ ton and 5 ton AirPacs and prices

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:26:50 PST

Ok Guys the guy probably stepped on his you know what. It's not like I have
never done that and then pressed the send icon. Please give him a break, I
think everyone here knows what he was talking about, He was looking for
someone like me that has no overhead or employee's so the price should be
cheaper.
As I heard a vendor at a show once say "all vendors are just trying to
support their hobby". I do buy lot's and sell the extra's and give a good
price too, but it helps to offset my hobby's cost.
The one thing I have found out about this list is you had better have thick
skin, make one slipup and you are flamed for at least 2 weeks.
Regards
Emmett