TMs for M35A2

From: Kenneth J. Keough (kjkeough@cyberback.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 19:37:27 PST

Maybe it'll go this time!
----- Original Message -----
From: Kenneth J. Keough
To: Military Vehicle List
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 9:31 PM
Subject: TMs for M35A2

Hello List! This is my first posting, as I am new to the hobby. Heck, I
haven't even picked up my Deuce and trailer yet -- that's next weekend's
project. Right now, I'm doing a little hunting for 2 technical manuals. I
don't know the status of their release approval, as they are on the LOGSA
website but they're the only 2 TMs related to the M35A2 requiring a password
to download them. Does anyone have a NON-COPYRIGHTED(!) copy (scanned .PDF
preferrably) of TM9-2320-209-20-1 (Scheduled Maintenance Organizational
Level) or TM9-2320-361-10 (Operator's Manual)? I have a LEGAL copyrighted
copy of the Operators Manual (which I purchased from Military Media), but
I'm trying to organize/create a CD-ROM of my own that contains all relavent
info on my new Deuce, M105A2 trailer (THANKS A MILLION, ANDY!), M103A3 (and
similar) Generator Sets, and other related items and information. I don't
want to [read: WON'T] infringe on Military Media's copyright on the
Operator's Manual, and I haven't been able to find any info on the other
manual yet. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated, and if by
chance anyone else would like a copy of my CD-ROM when it's finished, I'd be
happy to burn you a free copy if you'll send me a blank CD-R and an
addressed postpaid mailer for it. My thanks in advance, and again, Hello to
all! Ken Keough, central Arkansas