To all members of the list.

From: Earl (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 05:31:02 PST

For any new members to the list and those unaware on the refusal of ATF to
issue import permits for deactivated military equipment. A suit was flied on
October 13, 2000 on behalf of all MV owners and would be future owners to
have this reversed. This effects all vehicles, parts, deactivated cannons,
and anything that was considered a weapon of war. I will not go in to what
is down the road waiting it this is not reversed in the courts for this
hobby.

Very few people were willing to assist us with this effort but I did rally
enough support to get to 1st base. Support came from the US and UK. We are
now ready to advance with the final blow we hope to get this reversed and
save this hobby from becoming extinct. I am not the only person listed on
this suit and some don't even own a military vehicle.

Bottom line is we are $2,500.00 short to make the final advance to what we
believe will be our freedom back. I have put my reputation on the line and
stood up for our hobby where others would not.

To those supporters who helped I thank you, and to the balance of our
brethren I ask for you support in any amount to help complete the task at
hand and be counted.

We have until December 10th to make our final move and restore our rights
for all of us.
Please call and make you contribution today. All funds go directly to the
legal counsel.

Thank You!
Earl Tucker

Earl Tucker