Re: [MV] "After the Battle"

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:12:31 PST

Does anyone on the list remembers the older issues of "After The
Battle"? This publication was great, tellling stories of difficult
recoveries of Armor in the battlefields and also showing pictures
"during" and "after" the battles taken from exactly the same camera
angle... It was a great Magazine, I am not sure if it is still
published. I still have many issues back in France, which I will bring
back here...One of the best pictorial ways of never forgetting that
war, save for having fought it, of course...
Antoine