Re: [MV] M422A1

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 05:23:53 PST

To all who asked about the Mite. First, as I said, I am not a Jeep expert...
Second, in my uneducated opinion the list I sent was Jeeps (starting with the
Bantam Reconnaissance Car) and their successors. I think of a Mite, as a
independently developed vehicle to do a particular job, not as a replacement
for an older series, but I could be wrong. I think that the M422 came out
around 1960, which I suppose would put in the list about the same spot as the
M151.

David