Re: [MV] OD Disease

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 07:41:53 PST

It's odd that this talk about OD disease and fever should come up. Just last
night I was talking to someone about mules and the MVPA. What's so strange
about that you ask. I WAS ASLEEP! My wife told me this morning that I worked
on mules allnight. (Better than some topics I could have talked about!)

Keith

several M274, presently only one runs
(1) M100
(1) custom built 6 x 10 tilt bed, single axel trailer (used dolly set axel),
will haul 2.5 ton.
lots of other OD junk, and constantly on the lookout for more!!!!!!!