Re: [MV] Air leakage in CUCV fuel system

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 06:56:02 PST

Hi!
I replaced both valves and seals in my 1009 fuel filter. I had to order
from Stanadyne dealer since GM has no information about these seals in any
of their books. Also, there is a plastic probe that goes into filter that
can be broken or cracked if filter is moved from side to side when taking it
off or on. The seals and valves are very cheap, like a total of $12.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm