M416 Trailer history

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 08:55:23 PST

Dear Listers....

you may remember the recent list debate about the date the Mutt trailer was
introduced....... if you don't remember this debate, I'm sure you'll recall
my unfortunate comments which I sent out to the List unintentionally.
Anyway, friends have checked back and it seems that the first reference to
the M416 trailer was the Maintenance Manual and Parts List, both dated March
1962.....
.........TM9-2330-251-14 & 14P

Does anyone have a TM, or information that would pre-date this?

Jim G???....... anything earlier?

Kind regards....
Ken