[MV] New 24 v. starter FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:24:06 PST

List,
First, I want to thank again (I responded to each
individual off-List) all that sent suggestions on
how to cure the pump whine on my CUCV's.

For sale:
New 24 volt gear reduction starter. This starter
was installed on an M1008 CUCV I just bought.
Since it didn't have the brace on it and an original
for the standard starter wouldn't fit, I got a regular
CUCV 24 volt starter and installed it. This starter
is compact, not one of the big bulky ones. Maybe
it's for some other application, like Humvee. I have
$200 in it, but will take a reasonable offer of over
$100 + shipping. I think if I took the time and redrilled
the bracket, I could have used it on my truck.
Joe Young