RE: [MV] Jeeps.....all of them.

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:18:08 PST

Wise List,
Pardon my ignorance, but ... shouldn't we mention the Hotchkiss here, at
least as a relevant copy? I know, this opens a whole new can of C-rations,
but the title does say "all".
It only comes to mind because its designated M201. M201 is also used for
the later version of the V-41 Dodge M-series Tel/Maint truck. Mr Allen's
list also has M606 as a variant of the CJ-3B and (-A2) of the CJ-5 ... isn't
there a Dodge M606? How many other duplications exist? (M37 is also used
for a small, D-cell, hand-held lamp device).
OK, enough stirring, I'll crawl back in my foxhole.
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin
'51 V-41 (but with M37 cargo box)