Re: [MV] RE OD Disease

From: quigstro (bquinby@easy-pages.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:58:43 PST

Nobody with the green disease can own just one. If your spouse wants to
limit the number of MVs you have , you just have to counter with the number
of shoes and dresses they have. I just hop in the WC12 and ask" does this
truck make me look fat?" or I hop in one of the M211s and ask"if this color
goes with my eyes?" Brian Quinby WC12, 2-m211