RE: [MV] RE OD Disease and the wife thing....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 17:12:42 PST

Yes, the Lion half of RK Lion LTD was NOT really excited about having a 6X10
great green BUT (biguglytruck, yes they do name themselves) in the yard.
However, having had the joy of cruising town and having people comment on
her ability in handling it she has climbed solidly on board and now wants
her own jeep.

She does still role her eyes at the thought of a Tank in the front yard,
but... she hasn't driven one yet.

rikk