Re: [MV] M38 front axle

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 05:01:56 PST

The sealing surfaces on my front axle(globes) were so scored up that I decided to use grease instead of 90 weight on the Bendix joints on my 45 MB. I was afraid that even with new seals they would leak. I have put over 1000 miles on it since then without a problem or leak. Maybe this will bight me in the arse, but so far, so good. It's not like we drive these things every day.

Dave(my two cents)Fillman