Re: [MV] Humves & the FBI.....

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 07:14:40 PST

Thaught you all would like to know this on the cheap Humvees I have an in at
AMG and was told that they are aware of this and were on top of it and also
was told they think it is a rip off but in any case THERE WILL BE KNOW WAY
THEASE VEHICLES WILL MAKE INTO THE USA.Also he never heard of thease being
in Australia.
Carl