Re: [MV] Jeeps.....all of them.

From: Jim Allen (jimallen@onlinecol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 07:35:40 PST

If we mention the Hotchkiss, we must also mention the Mitsubishi, the
VIASA, the Willco and the Mahindra & Mahindra - all who produced, or still
produce license built CJ-3Bs. In fact, the CJ-3B is the most enduring Jeep
design of all time, in continuous production for 47 years... and counting.

        Jim Allen

PS- The Dodge was the M-601, a militarized civilain style Power Wagon.