European elec power

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 07:42:47 PST

European Listers,

I need to ask some of the European listers about the electrical power setups
that you run.

What are the outlet requirements and specs? Can you describe the
receptacles for me? Or point me in the direction of information?

Is there any major switchover problems with European mil electrical
equipment being used on U.S. issue stuff? Are the issues just voltages, or
are there receptacle problems to address also?

I've been approached about some mil surplus commo and electrical enclosures/
vehicle mounted, and didn't know whether it was something I should even
consider.

Details are sketchy right now, but I wanted to have my facts straight first.

Thanks in advance

John Doherty