A challenge!!!! From Rikk!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 08:38:20 PST

OK,
Ian refocused my attention on an email that was sitting in my in box waiting
for some idea to float up from the murk.
As many of have doubtless noticed, on some days I'm a bit slow.
This time of year I tend to be concerned about the gas bill, and my
daughters want cloths (always).
So I ask where am I gonna come up with the cash to help with this fight.

The answer pops in from the fog, same place I get the cash to buy parts,
PLASTIC.
I called Earl, He takes credit cards, He now has another $50 for the fight!

We gripe about lots of things but generally don't do a lot, here is a chance
to help the hobby.
I may never be able to afford a Panzer or a Patton, But I DAMN SURE want the
right.

For those who have commented that my posts tend to wander of topic, this one
is dead on target, argue if you like but get in your wallets while you do.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net