RE: [MV] M38 front axle

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 08:53:47 PST

Not at all Ken,
The phrase "coon" refers to the cute cuddly masked animal that would seen at
first glance to be roly-poly and harmless.
An "Old Coon" would be the large one, that one rarely sees, and when you do,
if you have never dealt with one you might be inclined to prod him with a
stick.

I submit, this is often a BAD idea as he just might climb the stick and
proceed to remove needed body parts.
I gave my nephew a bit of advice 2 years ago when he tied a hotdog on a long
stick and tried "Fishing" for "Coon" behind the lodge at our family reunion.

I told him that while "coons" are generally easy to catch, they tend to be
hard to let go of.

rikk