Manuals wanted and query.

From: puttnut (puttnut@tznet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 16:37:51 PST

Fellow listees:

I am looking for original manuals for M38A1 Jeeps, especially the ORD9-G758
large parts listing and the TM9-2320-208-34p service manual. Could use an
M100 trailer manual as well. Pay good price for originals only, thanks.

BTW, I have a M100 trailer, Dunbar Kapple, the date is not punched in. I
know we hashed out the date for the M416 trailer as like 1962, did the M100
come out right after WW2, or was there a lag to 1950 or so until they came
in production? I see that Midwest Military offers a tool box (or is it a
battery box) for M100, just where does this box go, I can't see where it
mounts, there are no holes in my trailer for it. Maybe after I get the
manual, I could answer my own question...........

Scott
Snowy Rudolph, Wisconsin