Ford Jeep for sale on Ebay

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 17:24:46 PST

Heads up, you guys in Pennsylvania. There is a Ford Jeep #509782250 for sale
on ebay right now with an opening bid of $750.00. There are NO photos, but I
emailed the lady with the jeep and she send me four photos that show a WWII
vintage jeep. Can't be sure of the make from the photos, but she gave the
serial number as 37604 which matches up with a June/July 1942 GPW. It LOOKS
like a project jeep from the photos. I'd go for it but it's too far from
Alabama and I've already got it's brothers sitting in the barn, waiting
patiently for attention.

Good Luck, the lady's name is Diana if you want to email her. Tell her I
told you about it. Won't make any points, but I did tell her I would try to
spread the word. It is apparently her deceased fathers toy.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama